Report a Concern

How to Report Concerns

Remember that as a member of the Oglethorpe University community you have a responsibility to uphold the code of conduct and to assist the university in promoting our values of Integrity, Respect, and Intellectual and Personal Development.

Call Us: To report student conduct incidents or complaints, please contact Campus Safety at 404-504-1998 or Residence Life at 404-364-8520.

Submit to the Campus Incident Reporting Form: This form is an opportunity for you to provide information concerning alleged policy infractions, common area damages, problems, or concerns. This information will only be used to initiate an investigation or as supporting evidence in a current investigation.

Report an Incident


File a general student complaint or appeal


PACT Referral Form


Faculty and Staff members with conduct concerns about students may share their concerns by completing the appropriate form above. Academic or other concerns can be reported by completing the Student Support Request form, found on the Student Success website.